• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Been to 2 places and I can't get a decent alignment on my 94 Ranger

My Ranger is back on the road after being put to pasture many years ago. For some reason the alignment is not right. I replaced the shocks front and rear and had the wheel bearings replaced but I've been to two alignment shops in my town and neither could get a decent alignment. The first place...
  2. Is the 1994 Ranger 4WD "shift on the fly" from low/4WD to high/2WD?

I have a 1994 Ranger 4L, V6, 5spd manual with 4WD. I have always come to a stop to engage 4WD and/or 4WD/Low Range. But I'm towing now and I'm wondering, if I start in 4WD/Low can I shift on the fly back to 2WD/High Range? If I can't, can I swap 1st gear from a non 4L 5 speed trans to mine...
  3. 1994 Ranger 4.0 V6 cranks but won't start. Tried all the normal things. Grasping for straws here. One weird clue.

Hello, I have a situation I need help with. The truck is a 94 Ranger 4x4 with 4.0 V6 and manual trans. 90K original miles. Just a field truck. It has been sitting for 10+ years. Never failed to start until now. The last time the truck started was about 2 years ago. Recently I went to start it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad