• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radiator Flush and change Blown headgasket?

Hey guys so I took the truck to the dealer for a coolant flush and thermostat issue. Told them to make sure no head gasket was bad. They put in a new water pump and thermostat everything was fine they said. Temp gauge fluctuates a little while driving but I still have heat. Anyway No overheating...
  2. Radiator support rust.

Replaced one hanger awhile back. She broke in 2 one day. Other one has been changed considering the rivets are replaced with bolts. Same with my shock mounts as well.
  3. Radiator support rust.

Well I've thought about it all day coming up with different ideas. Putting a patch on it for now to hold the metal together. Going to order a new support. I have a feeling when I take my fenders off they will be pretty rusty so I'm ordering 2 new fenders as well. Along with a front end rebuild...
  4. Radiator support rust.

Someone made this a custom support. Was thinking about using square tubing and making bottom support bracket with new brackets for the bushings and weld it to the original support. The truck is well in good shape but it's just not a project to exactly take on right now. Because I have nothing...
  5. Radiator support rust.

Where the body mounts bolt to core support. Could I have someone weld a piece of square tubing or something across to hold it and bolt it in place of body bushings? I understand it will probably ride like a camel. But then again it already does.
  6. Radiator support rust.

So I just joined this forum have been following for years since 2014 when I got this truck its my 1st vehicle I've ever owned and driven. Nothing special a 2000 ford ranger 2wd. Been going over it this winter seeing what all I need done. And just so happen to find rust over my body mount...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad