• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.2 perkins tk4d transmission output shaft slip yoke.

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a slip yoke for my 1983 with a 2.2 perkins, that has the very hard to find parts transmission tk4d. These were only really built for these trucks in 1983 to 1984 so parts are very hard to find. Any way i found one that fits if you cut off 0.5in so...
  2. 1983 2.2 diesel ranger eddie bauer

sorry i dont remember what the specks are on the turbo its a cheepie ebay turbo that ive had on a snowmobile and sport bike over the last few years on the housing it seas gt28 but i know its not a garret because i paid like $120 for it. and yea is there any way to check with the vin to know for...
  3. 1983 2.2 diesel ranger eddie bauer

Its xlt on the fender i wasnt sure with the differing badges. Heres some under hood picks not the cleanest its going to get a inter cooler at some point so i wasn't too worried about the looks on the over engine tube.
  4. 1983 2.2 diesel ranger eddie bauer

i picked it up in iowa for $800 and i like the little thing it dose like 32mpg on the last fill i put a little turbo on it and am running 5-8psi keeping it safe and reliable. anyway heres some photos.
  5. 1983 2.2 diesel ranger eddie bauer

Hi all i'm new here and was wondering if anyone has build numbers on these trucks that would be awesome. i've been looking for a while now and cant find anything.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad