• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rocker arm rails

Finally starting to reassemble engine and was dismantling the rocker arm assemblies to clean and inspect. What I found was several oil holes clogged with 35 years of slug which resulted in worn spots on the rails. The rail are easy enough to replace although I was wondering about just rotating...
  2. Oil pump gasket?

I have a gasket for pick up tube but not for pump to block does anyone know if this motor gets a gasket there?
  3. 2.8l Headers??

In the middle of rebuilding our 1985 2.8l. block is in machine shop and in the process of cleaning parts up for its return broke ear off of exhaust manifold removing old studs. Is there any source for headers still available or is the only option building our own?
  4. 85 ranger duraspark conversion

We did the duraspark conversion over the weekend everything went good got truck running. Started the truck the next day while it was warming up it shut off now no spark. Only thing I didn't change was the tfi coil. is this coil ok to use or does this need to be swapped also?
  5. intake gasket water ports?

Hi! new to forum been looking thru for a while, my son and I are working on 1985 ford ranger 2.8l v6. intake gasket was leaking pretty bad so we are switching over to duraspark ignition and figured we would fix some of the oil leaks. We noticed to two rear water ports in the intake gasket are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad