• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. zachwabbit

List of quality parts.

Wix or Baldwin filters, K&N and Fram are terrible. Motorcraft or NGK plugs, autolites are no better than champions in my opinion, every set of autolites I’ve ever dealt with has come back to be exchanged. Moog bushings, Napa blue boot or Moog ball joints. Driveworks stuff is weak as hell...
  2. zachwabbit

Zimmer edition?

More pics!
  3. zachwabbit

HEY GUYS MY NAME IS TRACEE

NYEEEAAAHHHH!
  4. zachwabbit

Fog Light Suggestions?

I have a small roll of amber vinyl you can have if you cover shipping and PayPal fees, shoot me a DM if you’re interested. But there are plastic removable amber lenses you can buy for most pods, bars, and some round leds, I got a pair from OZ for my white pods and it cost me less than $5 for a pair
  5. zachwabbit

Fog Light Suggestions?

Exactly why I went with OZ-USA, at least the main reason why hah
  6. zachwabbit

Fog Light Suggestions?

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Squadron-SAE.asp Rigid makes some too https://www.rigidindustries.com/sae-street-legal-landing-page
  7. zachwabbit

Fog Light Suggestions?

I had a pair of amber pods as DRL’s on my Power Wagon and never got bothered in any of the states it was driven through, only issue I’ve run into in California were the white LED lights being uncovered when on the street. Even SoCal cops don’t say anything about the amber lights, as long as it’s...
  8. zachwabbit

Fog Light Suggestions?

Amber led pods. Angle them downward to avoid blinding oncoming traffic as much, the amber light cuts through the fog nicely in the mountains out here, and being amber it’s still technically road-legal
  9. zachwabbit

Random parts I’ve dug out of my shed or my dads barn

Here’s some more stuff I dug out yesterday
  10. zachwabbit

Anxiety...

Not saying this will help everyone but this is what has helped me personally, and my spouse as well. -maintain some semblance of a routine, even if it’s little stuff in the morning to help you start the day -stop watching the constant negative crap on tv, the news on any channel is mostly...
  11. zachwabbit

Any other cool retro/old school finds you guys have dug up post em up! I’d love to see what odd ball stuff is floating around out there from random garage sales, swap meets, etc
  12. zachwabbit

Figured I’d put these pics all in one place in case anyone else enjoys finding old dusty car parts, tools, or memorabilia full set of original steelies off my B2 found in the PO’s garage Super 90s retro chrome plated D44 radius arms 95% original Scout my dad found in a barn ..and then...
  13. zachwabbit

For Sale Pile of stock and aftermarket bits

Yes yes I do, I can work on getting a shipping quote soon if you’d like
  14. zachwabbit

For Sale Matchbox Jurassic Park/World Explorer and Jeeps

Here’s some other miscellaneous cars I have for sale as well, prices vary per vehicle so please inquire. And I have a mostly working COD Black Ops RCXD rc car with camera, everything works except forward and reverse, asking $25 for that local pickup or will ship on buyer’s dime.
  15. zachwabbit

For Sale Pile of stock and aftermarket bits

Hood, hitch, pitman arm, radius arms, all radius crossmembers, and coil buckets have sold.
  16. zachwabbit

For Sale Matchbox Jurassic Park/World Explorer and Jeeps

Clearing out my shed and got a bunch of these things stashed away. Selling these new unopened; one Jurassic Park/Jurassic World Legacy Collection Explorer, two different YJ’s, and one Jurassic World YJ. Asking $15 each shipped, will make package deal for all four. Also got a few other various...
  17. zachwabbit

Anti theft ideas for a ‘93 Ranger

My mistake was trying to poop and post online simultaneously too early in the morning on a weekend, clearly it led to my private spliney-bits mistakenly being shared on the interwebs:badidea:
  18. zachwabbit

Me apparently:ROFLMAO::thefinger:
  19. zachwabbit

They could, it’s actually the hub they would have to try and match up though, not the wheel. I mainly installed this because having fixed-back suspension seats makes ingress and egress a little more difficult with the steering wheel in the way, but it makes for some nice extra piece of mind...
  20. zachwabbit

In Southern California older Ford trucks are common targets for theft, mainly because they’re not hard to break into, but also because they’re easy to offload/strip for parts especially if you’re in close proximity to the border like I am. Rangers, especially modified ones get stolen and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad