• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L (Diesel) New Timing belt keep breaking

Do you have any Ford Ranger/Mazda BT50 forum based in South Africa, could you send me the link . Big thank you buddy !
  2. 2.3L (Diesel) New Timing belt keep breaking

It took 7days running before it breaks. I’ve changed the belt 4times by now. The Check engine light has also been on for 4week now. My mechanics told me I should consider changing the sensor as there is an error which can not be cleared. In fact since we performed an engine overhaul nov 2019...
  3. 2.3L (Diesel) New Timing belt keep breaking

Can the cam position sensor signifies any thing related to this problem?
  4. 2.3L (Diesel) New Timing belt keep breaking

I expected this also, however mechanics checked and said the damages happened only on the rockers. On every belt break we found 6-8 rocker arm broken
  5. 2.3L (Diesel) New Timing belt keep breaking

For the engine I’ve found certain plate on top with number written “WET 1 1170338” it’s a diesel engine, I am always using synthetic magnetic Castro oil. The engine also went an overhaul on nov 2019. The check engine also is solid on.
  6. 2.3L (Diesel) New Timing belt keep breaking

Hello, I’ve got a Ford ranger 2011-WE. The car broke a timing belt after every 7days. I’ve already changed 4 times. With other items that need to be changed together it’s so expensive. I’ve also replace a tensioner but nothing. Pls guys help me if you can. Appreciate thank you.
  7. Hello, I’ve got a Ford ranger 2011-WE. The car broke a timing belt after every 7days. I’ve...

Hello, I’ve got a Ford ranger 2011-WE. The car broke a timing belt after every 7days. I’ve already changed 4 times. With other items that need to be changed together it’s so expensive. I’ve also replace a tensioner but nothing. Pls guys help me if you can. Appreciate thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad