• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AC Duct work question, plus restoration progress update: more rust, leaks, quarter windows, and the dashboard!

I hope the pandemic has been kind to most of you. Little by little, I've been chipping away at the B2. After many failed attempts, I finally got the rear seats out which was the only thing (minus the dash) keeping me from having a stripped interior. The two bolts with T50 heads right by the...
  2. More progress. Attacking rust, learning about windows, and planning junkyard trips.

Not sure if I should make one continuous build thread or make each update a separate thread. Feel free to provide feedback. In my last thread I talked about removing the interior body liner. A heat gun (definitely not my mother’s hair dryer) and the flat end of a pry bar did the trick. My...
  3. Thoughts on Bronco II so far/Removing factory liner from body?

Skip to second to last paragraph for question about liner. So as time has gone on and I've spent more time with Bronquito, I've learned the reality of buying a rust belt vehicle. There's a few rust holes in the body that need to be patched under the drivers seats and the floor under the dash...
  4. Bronco II Rear Quarter Windows -- Molding?

I'm getting the Bronco II painted. To redo the lackluster job the previous owner had done. Unfortunately, they painted over the window molding. I took it to the paint shop to get a quote and according to their glass guy, it seems that the molding is part of the window and can not be replaced...
  5. New from South FL. 1989 Ford Bronco II

Was in the FS Bronco club for a few months, but I decided that was too much truck for me. I sold it and bought this B2 that I found locally on offerup. 78k miles, new engine with 1100 miles on it, new clutch, and overall great shape. Needs a little work here and there, but drives great and is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad