• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Trade

I traded a 2006 Ranger XL (3.0 V6/M5OD) and $8,500 for a 2007 Ranger XL (2.3 Duratec/M5OD) and a 2010 F-250 XL (6.4 PSD/ZF-6); in a swap of fleet vehicles, I wanted better, gas mileage and a fun project---what are your thoughts? Oasis reports and Car Fax reports were run beforehand; nothing was...
  2. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

I got it, albeit I was trying to provide a proper answer for the post.
  3. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

Yes, being RWD is the primary reason it has not sold, but a lot of people seemed to be strapped for cash, too, because costs of living have become so high. I have been offered a Ford Taurus, Honda Civic, Yamaha Sport Bike, and various types of equipment in trade, albeit I would only trade for a...
  4. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

I would drop a bit for you if you want it or desire to flip it; I am trying to get into a 2000 F-350 RC LB SRW with a 7.3 Power Stroke mated to a ZF-6.
  5. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

*Dropped from $5,900 to $5,300 or Best Offer
  6. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

@Uncle Gump : Why do you think this received no traction?
  7. 2006 Ford Ranger - Door Lock Frozen

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on how to free a tumbler that will not move---absent replacing the lock, of course?
  8. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

2006 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Short Bed: 3.0 OHV Vulcan V6 M5OD (Manual) Transmission Rear-Wheel Drive 3.73 Rear Differential High-Polished, Aluminum-Alloy Wheels Bed Liner Cloth, Bucket Seats Manual, Window Cranks Manual, Door Locks Vinyl Flooring 09/2022 Inspection 155,218 Miles $5,900 OBO...
  9. 2.3L ('02-'11) Swirl Dampeners in 2.3 Duratec

During what model year were the swirl dampeners in the intake manifold revised and/or eliminated from the 2.3 Duratec?
  10. Gauging Interest

I am contemplating whether to sell my 1995 Ford Ranger XL (Standard Cab, M5OD, 2.3 Lima I4, 4x4, Long Bed, 4.10 Rear); I keep it mainly due to its inherent rarity, more so with the long-bed option, albeit it was only driven 184 miles last year. It is turn-key, roadworthy, inspected, and bearing...
  11. The Rare 95 2.3 L 4x4

I have a 1995 Ford Ranger XL with a 2.3 Lima I4 mated to an M5OD and a BG 13-54 for the four-wheel drive. Every feature is operated manually: the transmission, transfer case, locking hubs, and even the window cranks and door locks are engaged manually; moreover, it is a regular cab with a 4.10...
  12. To Everyone

Photos:
  13. To Everyone

What is your e-mail address?
  14. To Everyone

Yes, it is; the zip code is 18091.
  15. To Everyone

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4x4 with a 4.0 OHV Cologne V6 mated with an M5OD and BG 13-54 and manual-locking hubs for the four-wheel drive. The body is in excellent shape except for a small hole of rust near the muffler and rust on the bottom-left of the tailgate; the high-polished...
  16. MM - 4.0l M5OD 4x4, ECM, driveshaft

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger Super Cab XLT in the Classifieds; it has the 4.0 OHV Cologne V6, M5OD, and BG 13-54.
  17. Another Gem in Northern PA:

1995 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XL Long Bed: 2.3 I4 Lima, M5OD (Manual Transmission), BG 13-54 (Manual-Transfer Case), Manual-Locking Hubs, XL Trim with Vinyl Flooring and Window Cranks, 7-Foot, Long Bed, 4.10 Gearing of Differential
  18. New Addition

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger Super Cab XLT for sale with those exact wheels in excellent condition. The body is in very good condition, the frame is scaly but passes inspection, and it runs decently, but it needs work (horn, windshield-wiper motor, power-window motor, and rear brakes) to pass...
  19. New Addition

No, it has a 7/21 inspection, and it has a BW 13-54 (manual-transfer case). It has vinyl upholstery, manual transmission, manual-transfer case, manual-locking hubs, manual/hand cranks for the windows, manual locks, no power steering, and 4.10 gears.
  20. New Addition

1996 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XL: 2.3 I4 Lima; M5OD; Manual-Transfer Case; Manual-Locking Hubs; 4.10 Gears.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad