• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EnzoSZ

Wipers doesn't work when engine on

So it didn't worked.. So maybe it's not the GEM. As a temporary solution, can I make a wiring for the wipers? Even if it's just with one speed. But I'm in moving situation, I have tons of things to do, I cant waste tons of time looking at my harness and all relay spots.. I'll look after my move...
  2. EnzoSZ

I'll try that, thanks!
  3. EnzoSZ

Ok sweet thank you Ron, appreciate! I'll try it out tomorrow
  4. EnzoSZ

V1 V2 I feel like a dumb when it's about electrical stuff Which schema is the good one? I have bunch of this kind of switch: (that's why I made a 3 pole switch on my schema)
  5. EnzoSZ

So if I understand, just need to place a simple switch on the yellow wire to possibly use the wiper with the multifunction switch?
  6. EnzoSZ

Hello, I still have issues with my wipers, after lot of research and test (fuses, relay, power at each connector etc...) it seem like the GEM is the problem, my horn and dome light still work when they want... The biggest problem today is that the winter show his ass over here, so I kinda need...
  7. EnzoSZ

2.3L SOHC swap to 4.0L SOHC?

Hi guys! I'm back on the project.. Well the guy with the 2 explorer was an asshole.. So I give up with him. I just find a 2000 explorer V6 4.0, it's a gasoline and LGP. Do you think it's possible to swap it in the ranger? As it's a 2000 should be ok for everything, I'm just a bit worried about...
  8. EnzoSZ

Hi guys, Sorry for the late reply.. I come back with some news! Since my last post, I had few other problems. My horn doesn't work anymore, I need to check the wires, and the contact in the steering wheel to be sure, and my dome light started to work non-normally, like sometimes it worked...
  9. EnzoSZ

Eveything else seem to work properly. I can't test the horn because I removed it to fix it. What you meen by ACC? Accessories position? If that's it, yes they work in this position ^^ I also tried to start the engine and turn back the keys a lil bit, but nothing happened.. Well, I'll buy...
  10. EnzoSZ

Hi guys, I got a little problem on my 1995 2.3L, let me explain. When I turn the keys on position ON (before starting the engine) my wipers works normally. When I start the engine, my wipers doesn't work anymore, even the washer. Inside Fuse checked, Relays seems the be ok. Does anyone had...
  11. EnzoSZ

Thanks for the pics and infos, if it's just a problem of tubing, should be easy to fix. I'll see when I'll have the explorer at home!
  12. EnzoSZ

Two last lil questions and i'm done with that ahah! Does I need to take the fuse boxes from the explorer? The one in the engine compartment and the one in the dashboard. And I see that the explorer got a ABS module, the big one attached near the master cylinder. I don't need it I guess? I can...
  13. EnzoSZ

I was thinking about the steering... Does the power steering are compatible? I mean between the parts who stay on the ranger and the PS pump on the V6.
  14. EnzoSZ

About the driveshaft, in case I can't find the good one. Is that possible to cut one and reweld it? Or will it be to weak near the weld? I know it need to be well balanced, to prevent vibrations etc.
  15. EnzoSZ

I got a regular cab, so I need a driveshaft from a regular cab 4x4?
  16. EnzoSZ

It's a 2 doors, so should be 13-54 then. And it was a OHV in so no v8 for sure 😛 I will try to look for the length of the driveshaft I will need
  17. EnzoSZ

I had the guy on phone. He haven't been able to check the ref of the transfer case, because he cant move the gearbox (health problem) but he told me, it a complete stock ford explorer from 1996, with 49,709miles. I got a question. Maybe it's a silly one but in the case of the rear driveshaft...
  18. EnzoSZ

You guys are real sources of informations. Thanks for everything. So it seem to be really interesting, the guy tell me the ref in the week. And do you knox about the length of the driveshaft? Need a custom one?
  19. EnzoSZ

Ok, I kinda knew there is problebly some difference for a 4x4. I asked the seller to know which transfer case is it. I hope Snoranger is right, and I hope it's the 44-05 ahah! :p The idea is not to build a 4x4 4.0 V6. Basically it's only increase the power of my Ranger, the best and easier...
  20. EnzoSZ

I mean using all the parts from the explorer. As the gearbox is for the AWD, can I use the parts to get my front wheels "working"? I had the idea to take the rims and tires of one of the Explorer, so not big tires. I had the idea to swap the axle cause of the brakes. It can be interesting to put...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad