• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, and Windshield Fluid all Gone

Hey Was in the process of replacing the CD player/radio on my 2000 4.0. Must have shorted something, because the power windows, wipers, and fluid are all out now. Just looking for a shortcut on where to look for the solution. Will check the fuses first, but if not that, I guess I just chase...
  2. Spark Plug Mishap

Hey guys Started changing the plugs in my ‘00 4L. First set listed that would fit, didn’t, couldn’t get them seated. Second set was a bit better but couldn’t thread all the way. Bought the exact ones that came out of the block, but after replacing two, engine is misfiring, burning smell...
  3. Flange After the Y Pipe

Getting a bit mixed up in terminology here and trying to understand it so I can fix my truck. Part of the exhaust came off at the flange which is right after the Y pipe. If travelling towards the back of the car it goes: Y pipe, flange, two boxes, then what I assume is the muffler and the tail...
  4. 1994 3L Box

Hey everyone Looking to replace my 6ft box on my 94 3L RWD Ranger. does anyone happen to know the years and models that are compatible? thanks! Nate
  5. 94 3L V6 Temp Sending Unit

Hey Everyone Temp gauge on the dash has quit. General advice is to start with the sending unit. But I can't seem to find it... so many variations of years and models on the things I've looked at . Cant quite find my specs. Its a 1994 3L V6. Thanks! Nate
  6. Will these wheels fit

Have a 1994 Mazda b3000 all stock. Looking to put on: 255/70r16 BFGoodrich ko2 all terrain/winter tires On a factory Ford Ranger rim with TPMS sensors. Rim size 16" x 7"Diameter16" 5x114.3mm Offset12mm anyone know if these will fit my truck as is? Don’t have a lift or anything.
  7. Sudden No Start

Hey, First post here so forgive me if i miss something. I own a 1994 Mazda b3000 se standard. Had a misfire for the past few weeks (not super consistent). Feel like it began shortly after i changed my Air filter. Couple times it stalled due to the misfire. Have recently done an oil / filter...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad