• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. swap a 4.0 sohc with a 4.0 ohv

RonD, thank you. This is the first that I have heard about the HEC cluster. I have a 2004 with only 410000 miles. It sat for a long time before I bought it. Shortly after buying it, I started to hear a noise coming from valve covers. On the way home from work I heared a thump. I found a hloe...
  2. swap a 4.0 sohc with a 4.0 ohv

Has anyone swapped a 4.0 sohc with a 4.0 ohv? I know some say I need to swap with a V8, but I don't have the space for a donor vehicle. And I don't care about less HP.
  3. Plastic piece came out with one of the fuel injectors.

I was pulling the fuel injectors out of my 2004 4.0 and this plastic piece came out with one of them. What is it, and how do I fix it?
  4. How to remove the bell from a 5R55E

Looks like in his video, you would just slip it back on.
  5. How to remove the bell from a 5R55E

I have my 4.0 engine out. I noticed that my bell housing has two broken bolt flanges. Can I remove the bell housing with out removing the transmission?
  6. Rounded over external torx bolt

Any ideas on how to remove a rounded over external torx bolt from a 4.00 SOHC head?
  7. Pulling 4.0 engine

I have been using anti seize. I been wondering if that stuff works. I'm also using the rust transformer paint.
  8. Pulling 4.0 engine

No problem there . I just found that my floor board is rusted through. I gus that will be my next project. If I can get it running again. My first time pulling a engine.
  9. Pulling 4.0 engine

Thanks for the help.
  10. Pulling 4.0 engine

I have a 2004 4.0 4x4 automatic . I'm pulling the engine. I can't find the top bolts to the bellhousing. Anyone know how I can get to them? Like Comment
  11. Has anyone tried to put in a Ford Mach 300 in there Ranger?

I would like to install a Ford Mach 300 radio in my 2004 Ranger. Has anyone tried to do this? I have the wiring harness to the mach 300. I would think all I have to do is match up the correct wires?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad