• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. question on a code 211- PIP sensor

I've got the same code on my 94 b2300 2.3 5 speed manual. At first it was a ignition coil circuit fault code sputtering and no power. I changed the icm codes for Ignition are clear. Now I have code 211 pip. Symptoms are sputtering and loss of power under load. Runs great in neutral. Getting...
  2. Timing cover b2300/ranger 2.3

I just used a jumper wire on the connector under the hood near the fuse panel and the codes flash on the CEL learned it on you tube
  3. Timing cover b2300/ranger 2.3

Just to fill everyone in on what I got going on it was throwing a code for ignition circuit fault running real bad sputtering no power. I confirmed it was the icm replaced it new plugs new wires and O2 sensor. Once I ran diagnostic the codes for the ignition were clear but now its throwing a...
  4. Timing cover b2300/ranger 2.3

Thanks I'll check it out tomorrow and see what I can't find. Probably wouldn't hurt to clean a little dirt off the dam thing and see what it really looks like
  5. Timing cover b2300/ranger 2.3

Thanks I've got 2 bolts out on the bracket I can't seem to find the 3rd
  6. Timing cover b2300/ranger 2.3

I'm trying to replace the crankshaft position sensor on my 94 b2300 so far I understand I need to remove the steering pump bracket to get to the timing cover. My question is do I need to pull the whole steering pump out or will the bracket come off if I pull the pully. Any help is much appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad