• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Intermittent start/die when warm

I have a 97 2.3 manual 2wd. It does not have any codes and runs fairly well. I've averaged about 20mpg in the 3000 miles I've had the truck which I understand is fairly low. I've read rangers aren't quick but this think makes my prius seem zippy. I can live with poor mileage and acceleration as...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Multiple issues '97 2.3L manual

I have a '97 2.3L manual transmission ranger with multiple issues. I'm hoping you guys can help me come up with some things to check. 1. Super slippy clutch cooled off for 2ish hours and now it's back to normal I got my oil changed today at a tire place that was advertising oil changes for...
  3. New to me truck leaves puddle in front of bumper

I just bought a 1997 Ranger. I've only had it about a week and a half and only driven it maybe 40 miles. I used it to move into my new place and it has been sitting for 4 days. I've got several things to do to it to make it "perfect" but one has me perplexed. The appearance of a spot in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad