• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Richard1316

Spindle Lifted 2011 XL 2.3 and THERE GOES STABILITRAK :(

Alright, so I lifted my 2011 XL 2.3 2WD with 4" spindles and when I get home today I'm installing 3" blocks on the back... Unfortunately, I bought my wolf spindles from a 3rd party for a cheaper rate then the Wolf website and they said nothing about the whole Stabilitrak issue... SURPRISE :)...
  2. Richard1316

Junkyard swap with the same issue

2011 RANGER XL 2.3 2WD AUTOMATIC So I had problem with my truck getting stuck in low gears with overdrive flashing (2nd gear I believe was most frequent, it would not shift up to 3rd but in the earlier stages if I let off the gas it would shift up to third), I could not get my truck into...
  3. Richard1316

2.3 duratec EGR?

Truck is a 2011 Ranger XL 2.3 duratec For about two months now I've been experiencing a definite lack of power when accelerating. However, on a cold morning when I start the truck it is the worst. It will start up fine and then I'll go to give it gas after pulling out of the drive way and it...
  4. Richard1316

Rich problem 2011 XL 2.3L

My truck is a 2011 2.3 ranger I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to working on vehicles. I am an HVAC technician by trade though so I am naturally mechanically inclined and need help determining what my next repairs should be. Not the type of person just trying to save a dollar by working...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad