• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Richard1316

Spindle Lifted 2011 XL 2.3 and THERE GOES STABILITRAK :(

Man... I spent probably like 3 grand on that truck within a couple of months and then got rear ended by an illegal on the highway at a dead stop while he was going like 70 mph and completely totalled my truck. No insurance of course lol for the time being, I was driving with the abs light on and...
  2. Richard1316

Spindle Lifted 2011 XL 2.3 and THERE GOES STABILITRAK :(

Alright, so I lifted my 2011 XL 2.3 2WD with 4" spindles and when I get home today I'm installing 3" blocks on the back... Unfortunately, I bought my wolf spindles from a 3rd party for a cheaper rate then the Wolf website and they said nothing about the whole Stabilitrak issue... SURPRISE :)...
  3. Richard1316

Junkyard swap with the same issue

No I did not the one I used is the one from the junkyard
  4. Richard1316

Oh okay yes it does have a PRNDL and yes the battery was disconnected the whole time the transmission was out because you have to remove the starter to get to the torque converter nuts
  5. Richard1316

Yes it has a torque converter and a range sensor. Not sure what you mean by PRNDL display though
  6. Richard1316

2011 RANGER XL 2.3 2WD AUTOMATIC So I had problem with my truck getting stuck in low gears with overdrive flashing (2nd gear I believe was most frequent, it would not shift up to 3rd but in the earlier stages if I let off the gas it would shift up to third), I could not get my truck into...
  7. Richard1316

2.3 duratec EGR?

Truck is a 2011 Ranger XL 2.3 duratec For about two months now I've been experiencing a definite lack of power when accelerating. However, on a cold morning when I start the truck it is the worst. It will start up fine and then I'll go to give it gas after pulling out of the drive way and it...
  8. Richard1316

Rich problem 2011 XL 2.3L

Awesome thanks for the info! I hope I can make it that long before it comes in
  9. Richard1316

Just checked and it does fit my truck. The one you sent on Amazon has the regulator on it like you said right? Or do I need to buy that seperately?
  10. Richard1316

Sweet man thanks for the heads up. I just actually ordered my stat on there. Maybe I can get them on the same day. I'll check it out
  11. Richard1316

Yeah that's what I'm seeing on the auto parts stores website. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will have a black Friday deal lol Thanks for the help man, I sure appreciate it. Happy thanksgiving!
  12. Richard1316

Man, I was really hoping for anything but that lol Is their not anyway that you can just buy the motor and regulator themselves and replace them like you could on earlier years or would it be best to just replace the whole assembly you think?
  13. Richard1316

My truck is a 2011 2.3 ranger I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to working on vehicles. I am an HVAC technician by trade though so I am naturally mechanically inclined and need help determining what my next repairs should be. Not the type of person just trying to save a dollar by working...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad