• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intake Gaskets

I have a 93 Ranger with the 4.0 litre pushrod engine. I am in the process of redoing all the upper gaskets. Question is do you use silicone with the gaskets for the lower intake, fuel rail, and upper intake or just a bit of silicone where the heads meet the block for the lower intake? Thanks in...
  2. Bumper Swap

Luckily they cut the plate off the front of the frame that bolts to the bumper. Should make things easier.
  3. Bumper Swap

I am currently looking at bumpers off of a 2009 to put on my 93. By the looks of things the rear bumper is an easy swap but how much modifying is there to do to put the front bumper on?
  4. Rear Window

Good Morning. I have a 1993 Ranger 4X4 that is an extended cab. Everything I have read says that the extended cabs were all bolt in rear windows but my truck has the rubber boot type and has a solid rear window. I have a rear slider that I want to put in it but it is the bolt in style. What are...
  5. Chirping Sound

Yes, I will change the tensioner pulley and the belt and see what happens.
  6. Chirping Sound

Good Morning. I have a 1993 Ranger with a 4.0litre. It is making a chirping noise at idle and when driving down the road. I have seen similar posts but they all seem to say that the chirp only happens when driving and not at an idle in park. I have seen other posts saying it may be the cam...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad