• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. acsnowrider

WHO HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TO SHARE?????

So many things to be thankful for at this time, being healthy is one of my biggest, but I know everyone's got some pictures to share!!! I'll get the thread rolling-- :yahoo: Alaska--January, Turnagain Pass Mountain Range, looking north, towards Portage Glacier/Cook Inlet over the top of my...
  2. acsnowrider

SKYLINE HIGH COUNTRY HIKE TRIP

Cleared off beautifly here yesterday from the heavy overnite rains, so time to visit Skyline's upper trails, see some outback area!! The flowers are out in full force, and still cool enough to keep most of the snakes off the trails!!! Hiked in /out about seven miles, and only passed two...
  3. acsnowrider

RANGER TSB # 19-2246--ANYONE HEARD OF THIS ONE???

Caught a thread entry, on another site, from someone having issues, that stated the dealership worked on the their Ranger, and listed TSB# 19-2246. I've been unable to find ANYTHING, on this number:icon_confused:--Would appreciate any info another member , might have!!! Here's a link to the...
  4. acsnowrider

WHAT KIND OF "WAX" ARE YOU USING????

Wax the entire Ranger today--(1st time) Man, that was a lot of work!!!:icon_twisted: Almost 4 hours, did the roof, undersides, tonneau cover, EVERYTHING!! Summers coming, with the scorching sun, and 110 degree days!!(sometimes, 115-118 degrees), so had to get it done now. I'm using Meguiars...
  5. acsnowrider

RENAISSANCE FESTIVALS ANYONE??

Went to the Az Renaissance Festival on Sat, 2/15-- 30 acres of absolute fun, music, jousting, and arts/crafts!!!:yahoo: And the beer?? :beer: To die for on a warm, sunny afternoon! I just couldn't talk the barkeep into just filling my horn!! Was just trying to "go green", save a plastic...
  6. acsnowrider

SOFTWARE ISSUES ON SYNC??

I use a USB primarily for my tunes--MP3 format, and occasionally, have had the clock gain two hours-- First thought it was "daylight saving time " adjustment, but definitely not the case--Then, came back from a two hour hike, and the audio system wouldn't recognize the USB at all--Was stuck on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad