• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Yep, between trolling motor rebuilds and many side projects I haven’t seen the top of my work bench in years.
  2. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Here is the Utility bed swap , off the Truck and on the frame that my new bed came on. Will be posting utility bed trailer up for sale on KSL soon.
  3. Madmax6288

1992 extra cab XLT 4.0 L Utility Bed swap

Here is the Utility bed swap. Off the Truck and back on the frame my new/used bed came on. Will be posting Trailer on KSL soon for sale.
  4. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

I'll keep that swap in mind, for now the utility bed will probably stay on until spring. Just bought it a few weeks ago and right now I am getting her mechanically sound. Things done so far . plugs & wires which I think were original as the plug gap was probably 0.090. , drained old nasty fuel...
  5. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

I'll keep that swap in mind, for now the utility bed will probably stay on until spring. Just bought it a few weeks ago and right now I am getting her mechanically sound. Things done so far . plugs & wires which I think were original as the plug gap was probably 0.090. , drained old nasty fuel...
  6. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Thank you, Great site with lots of valuable info and knowledge.
  7. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Here are some pic's of the utility bed I will be removing. I will be posting it on KSL when the time comes
  8. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Yeah I’ll try to post some pics today
  9. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

I haven't decided yet, might sell it or scrap it . The diamond plate floor would need repair or replaced but the tool boxes are in good shape and all the locks work.
  10. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Thanks for the info, it will make finding a bed that will fit much easier
  11. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Thanks, ill check that . The other question is my extended cab model says its comes with a 6' bed are all 6' beds the same in those years? Will a standard cab with a 6" bed fit on my extended cab chassis?
  12. Madmax6288

Bed replacement

Hi, I have a 1992 Ranger XLT extended cab 4x4 that has a utility bed on it and want to revert it back to a standard bed, what year range will fit it? it seems only 1990-1992 extended cab will fit. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad