• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tjack96

M5R2 transmission swap-Slave cylinder issue

Hi folks, heres some introduction: 1986 Ford Ranger XLT, custom inline 6 swap (1971 250 c.i.). I've already made my custom motor mounts and the engine is sitting in the engine compartment, so dont tell me it cant be done, because, well, ive done it and it looks stellar, it was just months of...
  2. tjack96

1986 Ranger Clutch Master to 1999 M5R2 release bearing

Hi fellas, I've got something i wanted to run by some of you: I'm doing an engine swap on my 1986 Ranger, and the transmission i have for it is a 1999 M5r2 from a 4.2L I know that the clutch master cylinder between the 1999 f150 that the trans came from is vastly different from the master...
  3. tjack96

First Gen V8 Swap Clutch Compatibility

Hey guys, Pretty well into my '86 V8 swap with the engine almost ready for the machine shop and fuel lines getting run as we speak. I've run into a problem here that im curious to know if any of you with a V8 swap ranger have encountered. Im sticking with my manual transmission (TK5, i know...
  4. tjack96

SBF Bellhousing interchange

Hi Fellas, i know that there are a minimum of two SBF bellhousing patterns, one from the early days the 60s and the 70s, and then another sometime in the 80s and 90s. I have a 71 SBF that id like to pair with a 1981-86 external slave cylinder bellhousing. I know the bolt patterns are similar but...
  5. tjack96

Throttle Linkage for SBF, 99' Ranger

Hi Fellas, looking to start my 351w swap into my 99' Ranger in a few weeks. I'm curious to see what you guys with naturally aspirated motors did in regards to throttle linkage, primarily from the pedal to the firewall, firewall to block. I'm sure i can fabricate something but some inspiration...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad