• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dead in the water. Manual steering pitman arm

So I decided to 86 the electric power steering pump on the ranger. I went with a reman manual steering gear. More compact. Less angle on my steering linkage. It all seemed great. Until I tried to locate a pitman arm. The power steering arm doesn’t fit the manual box. I have had my truck in...
  2. Wanted 2nd gen front bumper

Since I had good luck with my previous wanted ad I figured I would try again. I am looking for a clean straight front bumper for my 91 ranger. I have two of them and both have more then fixable damage to them. I have looked at ordering an aftermarket from LMC truck but the tailgate I ordered...
  3. Wanted need tailgate

looking for a stock tailgate for my 91 ranger. I have a real nice shaved tailgate with fully functioning handle on the inside but I really wanna run a stock one on my truck. anyone have one they wanna part with or possibly trade for the one I have? send message and ill send pic of what I have. I...
  4. 91 Ranger bodied 5.3 ls swap

I know I'm gonna catch hell from you ford guys but here is a truck I've been working on. 4 inch traditional body drop, 5.3 lm7 swap 4l60e auto trans, 55 chevy bel air dash swap. custom built recessed firewall and trans tunnel. lots of work left but wanted to post.will post more pics once I get...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad