• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OGdr

Let’s talk exhaust

So I got a great deal on a set of pacesetter headers today, I’ll be installing them soon when I pull my engine for some work. Question is, what exhaust should I run with them? What sounds really good with these engines? Should I run y pipe or duals with dual mufflers? I’m thinking duals with a...
  2. OGdr

Wanted 2.8, 2.9, or 4.0 2wd manual trans

4th went out in my tk5 and I’m looking to upgrade to a m5od. Will consider another good tk trans, just something to get me by. Located in East TN.
  3. OGdr

Fuel pump question

Late last year I replaced my in line fuel pump after the original had gone bad. It’s now going bad again and this time around I want to convert the in tank pump to high pressure and do away with the two pump system. What pump should I go with?
  4. OGdr

Lowered tire size/clearance issues

So I’m looking into a used djm 3/4 drop kit for my 87. I also just bought brand new tires but I’m afraid they’ll rub, especially the inner fenders. Does someone here have a 1st gen with the same kit that could give me some insight on tire sizes? Thanks in advance
  5. OGdr

Factory radio help please

So I've never really cared for the way aftermarket head units look. In a more modern vehicle or something forigen is one thing. I don't mind. But in my 1st Gen it would bother the absolute crap out of me. Call me weird but that's just how I see it. I've had this old Ford radio on the shelf for...
  6. OGdr

Glad to be here

I've been searching on this site for the past month as I've been trying to resurrect my 87 that's been sitting for about 5 years, so finally I decided to just make an account. There's alot of good knowledge on here and I appreciate everyone who contributes. Hopefully I'll be back on the road...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad