• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1990 Ranger XLT 4X4 A/C Compressor

Great information I will research this thank you so much it’s appreciated Roger
  2. 1990 Ranger XLT 4X4 A/C Compressor

There have been several versions attempted I don’t know what the fitment problems were with each attempt the last one we tried yesterday had something to do with the pulley I’m going to share this information with the guy that was working on my truck and research the compressor you’re...
  3. 1990 Ranger XLT 4X4 A/C Compressor

I’m thinking of removing it from the truck so I can shop it around with a good look at all angles or take legitimate pictures of all angles give myself a better chance of finding it. Thanks for your time and interest. Roger
  4. 1990 Ranger XLT 4X4 A/C Compressor

Thank you, we have ordered using the serial # and it arrived and did not fit. thanks for the Rock auto direction:-) Roger
  5. 1990 Ranger XLT 4X4 A/C Compressor

The shop is legit and has ordered several compressors that did not fit. I have not been asked to find the part this is just me doing what I can do to try and get my A/C working. I do not know of a shop that does not rely on the web to find and order parts. Thanks for your reply, but an...
  6. 1990 Ranger XLT 4X4 A/C Compressor

I have Ford dealer installed A/C on my Dads old Ranger and can not find a replacement A/C compressor for the truck. A repair shop has ordered matching part/serial number for the comp on the truck and nothing has matched up. beginning to feel like I will not get the A/C working again. Any help is...
  7. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thanks, I have my Dads initials on the plate. He passed in 2013 I feel close to him when I drive it:-) Damn thing just pulls to the right:-( It’s not a huge deal it just bugs the shit out of me though. Hopefully I will find somebody to help me as time goes on have a good rest of your day. Roger
  8. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thank you I appreciate it.
  9. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thought I would post a picture of my dad’s truck he thought it was the best truck in the world!
  10. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Yikes, thanks for all the info! My truck is stock as a rock, just pulls like crazy. Brand new tires recently and still pulls. So either insufficient caster or too much caster. Got it! Thanks again. Roger
  11. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thank you sir! Just bugs the hell out of me this damn pulling:-(
  12. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thank you, that’s some good info, I really appreciate it. Swiss family Robinson:-)
  13. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

My apologies thanks for your time! Roger
  14. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Yea I bet it will be. Thank you
  15. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thanks I wish I were handy that way. If you need some sheet rocking done I’m your man though.
  16. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

It was my Fathers truck and he never mentioned any accidents. Everything’s original even paint right down to the pin striping.
  17. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thanks brother. I’m going to need to find someone like you in my area. Thanks again.
  18. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Well for shits sake, thanks for your time.
  19. Stock 1990 ext cab 4x4 alignment

Thanks for all the great information, swapping the wheels to the other side hasn’t made a difference. But I agree traditional hook it up to alignment machine isn’t getting it it’s been tried twice. I just don’t know how to find this old dude that you speak of I wish I did I’m in Oakland...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad