• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TorqueMonster headers EGR tube

I am installing TorqueMonster headers on my 99 Ranger and the supplied EGR tube will not fit. It appears about an inch too short and the wrong angle. The stock tube will not work either. Anybody run into this before? Thanks
  2. ABS light on

99 Ranger RABS has the ABS & red Brake light illuminated on dash. Fluid in master cylinder good. Parking brake position makes no difference. How do I retrieve codes from the ABS module?
  3. Possible headers??

Has anyone tried using these headers in their 98-99 Ranger swap? It does not specify weather they fit the “P” heads or not. But they state it fits V8 Explorers. Thanks.
  4. 99 Ranger starter wiring help after swap

Hello all. My first post here. I just finished installing a 5.0 from a 99 Explorer into my 99 Ranger. Both 2 wheel drive automatic. I can NOT get the starter to work. I swapped the PATS from the Explorer to the Ranger but still got a PATS code so I got a locksmith to reprogram the key and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad