• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. venom97

IDLE LOPES

check your fuel pressure regulator. My 92 explorer was dumping tons of fuel into the cylinder and was causing the same thing. I pulled the vac line off the regulator and found fuel being pushed through it. Something to check out thats pretty easy.
  2. venom97

5/4 drop, rear tire width?

17x10.5 with 315s on my old 2003 ranger
  3. venom97

Father Daughter project

Awesome truck! Not sure if this was on market place or not but I may have looked at this one as well if it was.
  4. venom97

Lets Go! 4 WHEELING WITH FORD

I think they may be sitting in a box in the garage but not 100%. To many projects to keep track at the moment.
  5. venom97

My 92 explorer
  6. venom97

yep just replaced my auto hubs with manuals after breaking one trying to help pull someone out. Lol
  7. venom97

Finally found my sport...

And a recent picture since I havent posted in a while. We were able to get out this last weekend for a little ride. Always amazed by this little thing.
  8. venom97

Thanks for the info, I actually really like that. Sad to hear about the first exp....... Looks like this one is pretty slick, so everything worked out. hahaha
  9. venom97

Thank you! It turned out pretty close to how I had hoped. Next is some recovery points and Id like to eventually have a winch on it.
  10. venom97

Got out over the weekend and had some fun! Definitely impressed with this little thing.
  11. venom97

Haha, yes if I ever want to... Its got some subtle pink on it so its definetly hers, I dont mind driving it that way but I love my older cars anyways and mine has a WAY better stereo. Hahahaha! #Team2door!
  12. venom97

Suicidal thoughts...

Keep pushing on buddy! Stumbled on this thread today and glad you reached out and talking to some people. You cant keep it bottled in and you shouldn't have to. A lot of people going through a lot and sometimes you can stumble into people that can directly relate. I don't know you personally...
  13. venom97

Guess its been a while... moved to some 16 inch wheels and cleaned her up a bit. And one with the wifes two door......
  14. venom97

35s = no go, with 5" lift. I had to find out for myself. Don't want to start trimming/cutting yet either. Maybe after a few dents and broken parts....
  15. venom97

1992 4.0 5spd misfire after 2500rpm no cel

Run great up until 2500 rpm, then starts popping like a rev limiter and tach goes nuts and stops working. When I let off or shift it runs fine until I get it up to 2500 again, tach goes nuts and then starts working again. I wheeled it all night in low and it did fine, just doesn't care to be...
  16. venom97

Took her out for a quick ride. All seems well, just to button up a few things. Not sure what will be next for it, other projects popping up now too! (clutch for the mustang) Lol
  17. venom97

Still waiting for driver side brake line but pretty close to rolling out of the garage!
  18. venom97

I don't currently have plans for the stock wheels. I was just going to throw them in the garage and have them in case of a bind.
  19. venom97

Thanks dvd. I swapped some 31s on it after a stock tire let go. Then I have just been working on a few little things here and there. The 4x4 didn't work so i pulled the motor off the transfer case and pulled it apart after reading about the bushing going bad with age and sure enough it was...
  20. venom97

Picked up a 92 explorer sport 5spd 4x4 after years of always wanting one. The body is not tip top but the underside was super clean for a 92. Replaced a bad fuel pressure regulator, changed the oil and it fired right up. Has a flowmaster exhaust and K&N filter, otherwise all stock. Enough...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad