• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87RangerJake

1987 Ranger 4x4 - My 1st Truck

I really like the headliner you done. Did you reuse the original cardboard or create a whole new piece? Update for today. I got the new battery and installed it after work. Put a few gallons of gas in the tank and went to start. New fuel pump wasn't whirring and wouldn't start. It did run for...
  2. 87RangerJake

1987 Ranger 4x4 - My 1st Truck

Decided to make a thread on my 87 Ford Ranger 2.9L 4x4 to keep track of what I've done to it and to get help fixing it up. Bought this truck back on Halloween of 2016 as my 1st car for high school and daily drove it until August 2017 when I replaced it with an 03 VW Passat for the better MPG. I...
  3. 87RangerJake

87 Ford Ranger Dually Zimmer

Found this cool Dually ranger on facebook marketplace in Ohio. Figured someone might be interested https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2774284026190734/
  4. 87RangerJake

aftermarket stepside bed

That ain't far from me. Would it fit in place of my long bed?
  5. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

Very helpful thank you! I don't have a soldering iron. I know heat shrink isn't better but would it work? Here's where I'm at so far
  6. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

It's been burning hot outside here but I've finally got around to working on my fuel pump. I'm replacing both pumps with a Kemso 340 lph. My question is how can I get it to fit in the hanger? It's a little longer than the stock pump. Thanks!
  7. 87RangerJake

New Here

Those are my favorite wheels on the 1st gen Rangers. I picked some up for mine at the beginning of the year. Also there's a video on YouTube that shows a guy running seafoam products through his 2.9 Ranger and the result speaks for itself. Check it out if you get the time it's a very thorough video
  8. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I got the tank out this weekend and I'm looking at that kemso fuel pump to put in it. Probably gonna start a build thread soon.
  9. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

Never mind that welded part. I'm an idiot, there's a nut on top.
  10. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

I'm tackling the job of removing the tank right now and I'm kind of stuck. Removing the bed isn't an option since one of the bolts are stuck and I don't have the tools to remove it so tank drop is what I have to do. I've gotten all the bolts out but that rounded off one there and the skid plate...
  11. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

Thanks y'all! 1st gen is my favorite body style.
  12. 87RangerJake

New to forum.

Hey all, been browsing for a while and finally decided to make an account. I've got a 1987 Ford Ranger single cab with a 2.9, manual 4x4 and 5 speed. This truck was my 1st vehicle and I've had it for 3 years this Halloween. Used to daily drive it up until I went to college and parked it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad