• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Coolant problem!

Haha this is true i havent had it too long so its hard to tell whats been through it but im gonna hope for the best and hope it was maybe some mix matched coolant not getting a long and run with just water for a little while and see what it looks like
  2. Coolant problem!

If oil is the culprit would there be coolant in the oil as well?
  3. Coolant problem!

Thanks for the info!! Its 3.0 with an automatic. It could be that but im not seeing any other signs of it but time will tell after i drive it a little and see what it looks like
  4. Coolant problem!

] I've heard that mixing certain coolant of different colors can cause a jello like consistency. Use water to fill and change it several times before putting in the permanent coolant. Thanks! I was kinda thinking the same i dont see any signs of oil or transmission fluid in it nor do i see any...
  5. Coolant problem!

Hey guys My first post here but im really stumped on this one my coolant in my radiator, the thermostat housing, and well im assuming every where else is a orange color but has the consistency of cool whip thats the best way i can describe it. I have pictures on my phone but it says they are too...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad