• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Vwright14

Can anyone identify this axle?

Thanks for the info guys....I know the Mustangs have a big weight that bolts to both side of the pumpkin but couldn't remember if Rangers had it. Guess it was a good find for 55 bucks.
  2. Vwright14

Can anyone identify this axle?

Guy told me it came out of a 98-01 4wd Ranger. It is 3.73 limited slip. I just couldn't remember the way the pumpkin offshoot on the side of it where something bolts on.
  3. Vwright14

Why does everyone run the Mazda/v8 F150 manual instead of a T/5?

Man never even heard of them, thanks for the info!! Also love the note in your sig about Falken tires lol....but might as well add the AT's to that as well. Have seen 4 this week alone with had super high roadforce, even for a 265/70/16!
  4. Vwright14

I totally wasnt thinking that 4wd T5 thing...i was being selfish and only thinking of 2wd's lol. Of course I'm planning a 5.0 swap in a 2wd that's currently a 2.3 5spd. I just see and know of way more rebuild and strengthening kits for T5's and the the F150/ranger 5spds. I figured the mechanical...
  5. Vwright14

So im just wondering why pretty much everyone says the V8 f150 manual is the way to go when V8 swapping and keeping the stick? Since the T5 and its brothers are so much readily available and easily stronger? Is it the hole in the floor? The trans tunnel? The pedal or boosters? Just for reference...
  6. Vwright14

Bronco II r/c

thats pretty badass lol
  7. Vwright14

That looks super sketchy but I want them.

I can not believe WeldCraft did that to that wheel....ive seen some amazing work that they have done. But I would NOT run those on the street nor the track.
  8. Vwright14

New poster....decade long lurker lol

Lol just noticed I said 2cyl
  9. Vwright14

I picked up a 16 of Mustang 16in "waffle" 5 spokes in great shape for 100 bucks with tires and a "supposed" 99 Ranger 8.8 rear with factory 3.73's and Limited slip. Which of course made the wife ask "umm whats all this for?" lol I havent even brought the truck home yet NOR made it legal yet lol.
  10. Vwright14

I actually already have a xxx stock 5.0 block sitting at my one of my techs dad's machine shop and set off E7 heads just sitting on the shelf in my garage. Found a eagle rotating kit for cheap used and my buddy who owns an exhaust shop has already agreed to do my hot and cold sides lol. I still...
  11. Vwright14

Hey folks- Vince here, been here off and on for YEARS, as a v8 Ranger was always a project I've wanted. Well I just picked up a pretty clean 95 2wd Ext cab Ranger. It's a 4cyl manual trans...at least I think its a stick lol...but I plan on mild 306 swap, not sure on EFI or CARB - more than...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad