• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fastech370ca

You can now upload larger photos......

Thank you!! Now I don't have to go into my photo editor to resize!
  2. Fastech370ca

Hello from Louisville

Welcome to TRS. I also had a 2003 which I ordered from the factory with everything. I sold it with 91000 on it and never a bit of trouble. Hang on to yours. I now have a 1996. I've swapped in a cluster with tach from an Explorer along with the seats and console from the same donor. Still working...
  3. Fastech370ca

Connector Pinouts for Instrument Cluster

I just received my service supplement and EVTM for my '96 Ranger, $69 on Ebay and well worth it! I just installed a cluster with tach from a '00 Explorer. Would anyone happen to have the EVTM for the '00 Explorer. I found the wiring for this on BBB Industries, however, they didn't show the...
  4. Fastech370ca

HELP!! and yes the MILLIONTH time asked question on this site

This is just what I've been looking for. Thanks, Jerry
  5. Fastech370ca

New Member Intro

Just joined here a few days ago. Lots of great information. About a week ago I purchased a 1996 XLT, 4.0, Automatic Supercab. It has 215000 miles and seems to run fine so far. This replaced a 2005 which was just totaled. A couple of mods I have started on it: I took the solid back window from...
  6. Fastech370ca

Rear Window Options

I did the swap yesterday. I pulled the plain window from the '05 and installed it on the '96. I wanted to share this since I did find one very minor difference. As you can see from the pictures the slider from the 96 has 3 studs on the top. The one from the '05 has 5 on the top. The...
  7. Fastech370ca

Rear Window Options

Thanks, much appreciated!!
  8. Fastech370ca

Rear Window Options

I have a 2005 supercab with the plain rear window. I have also just bought a 1996 supercab with the slider. What I was wondering is if I could put the one from the 05 into the 96. The 05 was just totaled so I am thinking about swapping some parts.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad