• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bronco 2 4.0 swap from an 03 ranger

Ok so I have a 03 ranger 4.0 4wd that unfortunately was tboned. Cab is smashed beyond repair. I recently purchased a 1990 bronco 2. What all would need to be done to swap this 4.0 and trans into my bronco. Can I convert this trans for 2wd by just installing a output shaft housing? I know I would...
  2. Body question

Well I actually am looking to possibly buy the black one but want to be sure this would work thanks for your time
  3. Body question

Ok I have an 03 ranger 4 door 6ft bed I recently was is a bad wreck and looking to try to fix it. Would a body and front end from a 95 model work? Or next question how much would it take to swap my 4.0 sohc into the 95.
  4. Axel question

Thanks for your time appreciate it alot
  5. Axel question

You obviously have too much time on your hands
  6. Axel question

Lmao no one cares about your grammatical correction
  7. Axel question

I was tboned and impact bent my axle just slightly but I'd rather change it now then deal with worn tire or it damaging axle itself
  8. Axel question

I have a 03 edge 4.0 with a 8.8 rear end 4.10 gears would the axel shaft from a 07 ranger 7.5 rear work in my 8.8 I've read it should bit I want to be sure thanks in advance #rangernation

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad