• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Thermostat housing keeps leaking.

So an update, With kids games and practices I don't get much time to work on it and thankfully my Dad has an extra car he's letting me use. Tried to go just paper gasket on old t-stat housing it leaked an SOB just driving it up the road and back. Get a new housing, and in the process of...
  2. Thermostat housing keeps leaking.

Yes it's leaking there. When I did it I made sure it was all clean, I assume my neighbor did when he resealed it. I guess I'll try the regular gasket and give the housing a thorough inspection.
  3. Thermostat housing keeps leaking.

Hope this is the right part of the forum. I got an '01 B3000 about a month ago test drive was fine drove it a bunch the day I got it until that night it overheated I pull over and it's spraying coolant from around the t-stat. I replace the t-stat and figure out the last person to do it used the...
  4. 3.5L ecoboost or bust

I started browsing this forum the other day looking for some info. I ran across this thread and had to sign up so I could see this finished. Keep up the good work!
  5. Another FNG

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself, I'm Trey in South Carolina in case the username didn't give that away. I just got an '01 B3000 the other day, but my parents had a couple rangers in the 90's so I know how good they are. Look forward to getting to know some of you and learning...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad