• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Arm rest

https://www.willysautocustom.com/store/2005-2011-New-Ford-ranger-center-console-lid-p277271034 Bought one for my 2003, pretty sewed!!
  2. Need help with my Supension Replacement!

I would go to Rock Auto, and look up the Moog kit, same components you list. There should be a Rock Auto discount on this forum.
  3. Squirter

Casting plugs. Others call it "freeze plugs" Do a search for "freeze plug removal"
  4. Motor mounts 2WD edge

This forum has helped tremedously the last 6 months, as I work on my "new to me" 2003 Ranger. So Ill throw in some advice I just discovered. When buying motor mounts, I chose 3.0 2WD as mine was, but discovered they were wrong. There are only 2 types 4WD and 2WD, right, why wont it fit...
  5. Thank you TRS!!

Bought a used 2003 Ranger Edge. Has 172K miles on it, owner says previous owner had a used 80K motor installed recently due to loss of oil pressure/motor seized. After reading posts here, I figured the previous owner had locked the motor up, due to a broken cam synchronizer. So I immediately...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad