• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bed Liner with Topper Cap

Hey All, I have a 2020 Ranger SuperCab (6’bed). I have a topper/cap on order now and it should be here any day. Even though the bed will not be directly exposed to weather I’d like to have some protection on the floor, walls and gate for when I haul firewood etc. I considered a spray or...
  2. Have Initial Issues With The New Ranger Been Addressed?

Ok – So after tons of research here on the forum and other on line sources I was getting really close to taking the new truck plunge. Then today, while seeking information on cabin noise, I found a pretty discouraging article pointing out issues with the 2019 Ranger. (the article link is below)...
  3. Bed Height Ladder Racks Garage Fit

Hey All, I’ve made a couple of previous posts regarding my (hopefully soon) Ford Ranger purchase. I’ve asked about the FX4 and Tow Package. Thanks to the responses I got here both are now definitely on my “want” list. Next dilemma, making sure this thing will fit in my garage. The width and...
  4. FX-4 or not?

Ok, it looks like this will be the year I retire my 2000 Ranger and get the new 2020. Question: Should I get the FX-4 Off-Road Package? My 2000 had the FX-4 (with the tow package) and over the last 20 years the closest I’ve come to off-roading was, once, when I pulled an old trailer from the...
  5. Towing Package Option

Hi, I’ve owned a 2000 Ranger 4x4 for almost 20 years now and just found out there is another crack in the frame. (I had the first one welded a few years ago). I think it’s time to let this one go and get the new 2019. I bought my 2000 Ranger used with about 20,000 miles on it and it came with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad