• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Expo 8.8 swap with a twist

Just a couple of pics of my most recent foray into fabrication- looking for professional feedback on the quality of my welds, overall construction.[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  2. Red Glow gauge faces compatibility

I found a set of EL faces on Ebay that claim to be for 95-01 Ranger and Explorers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261325006824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 There shouldn't be any reason these wouldn't work on trucks from '02 to at least '05, right? I contacted the seller, but...
  3. Max Trac 3" Suspension Lift, 98-12 2WD

This review has been a long time coming. The parts have been on the truck and rolling as a daily driver for almost a year now, so you may consider this a long-term test. I've been avoiding writing this because I've been busy, and that hasn't changed, so I'm going to keep this short; ask any...
  4. hard to find lift for '93-present Coil IFS

From my reading of this forum, I've come to the conclusion that the following is true: -Lots of us have Rangers from 1993 to present with coil spring IFS. -Of those, many of us are looking for an economical way to raise the front ends of our trucks, perhaps only a little Of course, for the rear...
  5. I need images of lifted rangers

Specifically, I'd like to see what a 2" lift looks like on a 2002-era ranger. I'm thinking of buying a set of 2" lift coils (I'll make/buy shackles for the rear later) and I want to have a good idea of what a lift this size will look like before I invest. I'm thinking the nice thing about a 2"...
  6. another diesel, this one from Roush performance

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FZX/is_5_69/ai_102165471 The truck was also featured in this months' Diesel Power magazine- that's where I first saw it. How much do these motors go for used? $8k would be my guess...
  7. 2002 Airbag lamp

The dash-lamp for the airbag on my '02 XLT will occaisionally, on startup, flash the airbag lamp several times and then stay on solid. The code seems to be "7-4-7," but if it's a two-digit, then it might be "4-7." It doesn't do this on every startup, every other startup or so. Any thoughts from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad