• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. justlexi

New Owner 02' XLT 2WD Auto 6 Cylinders U 3.0L - Help with wheel / tire choices

Have you been able to determine which tire and tire bundles to use? You may want to check out online shops like 4wheelonline since they offer an extensive selection of packages to choose from. Some good deals can only be found on the internet.
  2. justlexi

Photos of different wheel/tire sizes on stock and lowered 2WD's

What are your thoughts about Black Rhino truck wheels? I want to purchase a set of two-toned rims and have seen a lot of great designs from this brand. I wonder if the price is worth it for its quality.
  3. justlexi

Tires and Wheels

It looks nice, but this is a Hilux and not a Ranger.
  4. justlexi

Looking for a wheel

You may want to check the Marketplace if you are in search of OEM rims.
  5. justlexi

Finally, my official project truck

It seems like you are having fun with this build for years now. Why did you choose Mickey Thompson tires?
  6. justlexi

My current project

Any update with regards to this project?
  7. justlexi

Been a while

Your hard work pays off, I can't wait to see how it will turn out.
  8. justlexi

What were they thinking?

That looks bad, it seems like it has been through a lot. I feel like it can still be restored but it will take a lot of time, effort, and money to fix it.
  9. justlexi

Lets see your workshop

That surely is an organized working station.
  10. justlexi

picture of the day!!

Both cars look cool, I really like the matte black hood.
  11. justlexi

Truckspotters

The photo looks funny, but I love the color of the van.
  12. justlexi

What Are You Listening To???

There are times wherein I prefer the cover song compared to the original.
  13. justlexi

what are da best prerunner wheels?

Back to regular programming. Lol, good choice of photo. RIP
  14. justlexi

BFG KO2, General Grabbers ATX for 2005 Ford Ranger

BFG KO2 has a lot of great reviews online. My brother told me that this tire provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions. This tire performs well even in winter and so as on a rainy day. He got it from a shop called 4wheelonline at a discounted price.
  15. justlexi

Saw this beauty today

The first thing that I've noticed is the wheel and tire set.
  16. justlexi

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I just finished installing the truck Tonneau cover that I bought online. Now, I am expecting an improvement in the fuel mileage of my Ranger.
  17. justlexi

2019 black diamond adventure

I thought the vides were taken during the pandemic, good thing I've read the information. LOL It seems like you had so much fun on these adventures.
  18. justlexi

Opinion on these tires Kumho crugen ht51

A friend of mine told me that it is a horrible tire during winter.
  19. justlexi

Depression....

I feel like anxiety hits me because of my work. I am trying to talk to my family and friends about it just so that I can feel better and so far it works.
  20. justlexi

Infamous mazda the $200 mazda build

I can see so much progress with this restoration project. I can't wait to see the finished product and how you will work with the exterior of this truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad