• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5r55e missing the downshift

I did not know that
  2. 5r55e missing the downshift

Oh I thought he meant traction control. Doesn't it lock depending on rpm? So when it hits like 3500 its locked in any gear?
  3. 5r55e missing the downshift

I knew with the way I phrased it it was only a matter of time before a smarta$$ made that comment... ????? I have a base model, so no tc for me.
  4. 5r55e missing the downshift

This must be it, it makes a lot more sense. I'd buy you a beer if I could.
  5. 5r55e missing the downshift

It's just a little high, but it's been that way for 20k miles. This is a newer issue. Actually it only started when I started this new job and going home this way... Thanks for the suggestion though! I appreciate the reply.
  6. 5r55e missing the downshift

Sometimes when getting on the highway coming home from work, I accelerate to get onto the highway, then merge. After merging, I attempt to accelerate again, causing my trans to attempt to downshift, but it misses a gear (I think) and revs out with no power to the wheels. I think it's between...
  7. AC takes forever to turn on, works great when it does

My AC compressor takes 10-15 minutes to kick on after my car has started. It works great once it kicks, but I don't know why it takes so long. The 2 pressure switches look fine, I've checked the low side pressure when running, it's 35 psi, it isn't crying when running, and its ice cold when its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad