• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. smegun

95 in a 94

my exp is now looking for a block I have an offer for a 95 ohv short block with a 100k for under 300 with a guarantee from a good salvager .....would just have to pick it up and install it pretty sure there real close the yard man had it up on the computer and says there the same but I...
  2. smegun

cmp timing

so my 94 has been a bad boy and im not satisfied with the truck and its ability to cruise as in now power to pass or better get out the way ive put some time into head gaskets and head work and was working on my other problems as in why the truck seemed tardy ive posted a few picks hoping...
  3. smegun

vacuum advance

some members tell me I got no advance because I got no vacuum ...old school I believe em but I got a newer booster and newer silicon tubes were needed at points and its a new lower manifold gasket (newer head job) new injectors ….were can I find more vac the modulator ? shifts ok ...
  4. smegun

power distribution box pcm 60 pin connector and pin 1 yellow keep alive

I been trying to trouble shoot my electrical system I have the pcm 60 pin connector disconnected and checking for continuity between pins for crosstalk …. If I start with pin 1 yellow keep alive power it beeps with the ground 60 40 and other pins until I disconnect the din harness connector...
  5. smegun

173 and a 137

i got a 173 and a 137 tonight after a 40 mile trip farthest ive gone since head job I just put new injectors in so its like I didn't put injectors in :/ anyway im out of thinkers like I beeped the harness back to the main harness all the injector + positives are continuous and all the...
  6. smegun

codes 175 176 red and grey pcms are not alike there is life from the bog

if im looking at skeematic(pdf) I notice an area( } ) were limited is noted if I follow traces I see the o2 sensors are in the circuit with the cmp .... I asked a patron about it ... I was asking cause I got continuity beeps from the red grey wire and lt blue grey wire across the harness...
  7. smegun

ev1 injectors

anyone using the newer plastic types
  8. smegun

93 94 ranger injector types

anyone use the newer plastic type injector with any success
  9. smegun

fuel line repair quick connect type ford explorer

looking at these dorman parts I want to replace from the pump to the filter anyone try these or should I use the metal type with rubber hose ?? need best path of enlightenment qui chang I most likely just need a section up by the connector..." thought it was a metal line" picked up a...
  10. smegun

cmp 360

I replaced the sensor the drive felt great the first sensor broke a lead I repaired it but it tested bad always giving me 12 volts so I discarded it .. I replaced it with one that tested good and re installed the syncro I backprobed the sensor at 26 atdc and thought I had it right...
  11. smegun

red/grey wire 94 exp

im trying to check wiring for cross talk before putting in top harness /top end I had more than a few bad injectors looking at the bottom harness that leads to the engine fuse box there is a black and a grey bulk connector that connects to the top harness half .....no cross talk that i...
  12. smegun

new type injectors for gen 1 explorer

im looking at injectors quite a few tested bad I got 5 out of 14 that could possibly work bought some referbs a few years back and never got the truck running right so im not interested in referbs looking at two new types one type is a revised version of the older can style some even say...
  13. smegun

head gasket job ...what are these and are they needed where do they go

doing a head gasket job some harrowing experiences but I remember one of these falling out lifiting the head before I put them in the trunk to take to the machine shop …. I got a bunch more with the head gasket kit I assume there a type of head mount washer but purpose is alluding me and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad