• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1989 Ford ranger xlt led bar and mount question

Does anyone possibly know what the size of a curved led will fit and what bracket would be best to use with the gutters?
  2. 1989 Ford ranger xlt dana 44 swap with 6" suspension question

OK I put a 6" front coil suspension with dual shocks on the truck from James Duff and when I'm moving the truck if I hit a small pothole it feels like I ran into a wall so my question is do I need to change the coil spring to a 7" or 8" so it will ride better and also would I have to also...
  3. 1989 Ford ranger xlt 5.0 H0 V8 swap maf help?

I have a 1989 Ford ranger xlt that has a 1993 Ford thunderbird 5.0L ho v8 engine in it which has 19lb injectors a cobra jet cam and gt40p heads and max flow headers with true dual exhaust and a 1996 Ford f150 5 speed manual transmission. As for the computer I'm using a 1993 mustang gt a9l with...
  4. 1989 ford ranger 6" suspension dana 44 swap question

OK I put a 6" front coil suspension with dual shocks on the truck from James Duff and when I'm moving the truck if I hit a small pothole and it feels like I ran into a wall so my question is do I need to change the coil spring to a 7" or 8" so it will ride better and also would I have to also...
  5. Shock size question for a 1989 4x4 ford ranger

Ok I have a 1989 ford ranger xlt with a 5.0 HO from a 1993 Ford thunderbird with a 1996 Ford f250 manual transmission and a NP205 manual transfer case that I did a dana 44 swap with coil shocks out of a 1979 ford f150 with a ford 9in and shortened both axles to fit under the truck so the wheels...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad