• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. due to the price of fuel my DD will be a ranger

im back, have not bean around in a few year prob like 5 or more. fuel cost are nuts so it was time to get some new wheels so i came back to a ranger from a f-150. 2011 reg cab 2.3 stick shift. i hate fwd and i wont drive my 06 mustang v6(333 hp 343 tq at the wheels vortech powed lol). to work...
  2. any one useing a BTM to take timming out of there engine?

im trying not to spend any or very little money i have lots of parts a A trim vortech supercharger, oil lines, fmu and so on. i just need to pull some timming out i have a vortech BTM is there any way to make it work with the 96 being that it is a dis has any one used one to do this or...
  3. super charged 3.0 or v8 swap??

do i super charger my 3.0 and put a stick in it or 302 its a 4x4 its staying a 4x4 its my DD but in the summer when im going to do this it can be down for 3 or 4 months i have a car to drive then i care about mpg i have the parts to do both well most of them anyway what do you guys think??
  4. where to get a tunner for a super chargeed 3.0

i will need to get a (sct) or ?? when i put my a trim on my 3.0 planning on ten pounds of boost is bama still around or can some one point me the right way to go???
  5. 92 v 8 in to 96 ranger

i know my 96 is obd II and that the 92 is obd I i found a 92 f- 150 4x4 with a new motor 5.0 auto thruck is rusted out the power trian is good is there any reason i can not make my truck obd I if i strip both trucks and just put everthing v8 in to mine it sould work right??? iv done efi...
  6. a trim vortech

96 ranger 3.0 auto i have a a trim just sitting here i can fab it up to work that easy but what about takeing timeing out of a coil pack set up???? can i get a tunner and do that??
  7. 3.8 - 4.2 in to ranger??

could i take a 3.8 fwd block put 4.2 in sides in it and put it in my ranger 3.0 auto with a 4r55e(its out of a 4.0 truck) i think it will all bolt up but will the tranny hold up??? the f-150 uses a 4w70 i think for there 4.2?? any help would be nice what motor monts do you need to...
  8. need a little more power

looking for more power from a 3 litter what do you guys have to say i could go v8 and i might but right now im thinking staying withthe 3 .0 what cams can i get o ya ex cab auto 4r55e 3.73 4x4 i like the 3.0 for its fuel mpg the v 8 wont give me that i dont thing im not going to add a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad