• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 4.0 Ranger manual 4x4.

Ok. Sounds good. I was putting a clutch in my truck when I noticed that the synchro had no connector to it. I thought it ‘had’ to have this to run. 09/1994 was build date. So everything I read said so also. Needles to say I was a little freaked out by this. But thanks for your answer. Great group.
  2. 94 4.0 Ranger manual 4x4.

No connector to camshaft synchronizer.
  3. 2.7/3.5 EcoBoost to stock 4x4 driveline?

I thought that the deck height might be short enough to not hit a/c box.
  4. 2.7/3.5 EcoBoost to stock 4x4 driveline?

Oh and I came Up with the idea looking at Ford v6 engines. I understand new v6’s are wide an was curious about the little 2.7 . I mean, I read it has 300 something horses and ~400 lb ft torque. Bout what my drive train can handle. That’s why.......
  5. 2.7/3.5 EcoBoost to stock 4x4 driveline?

Wow....... I know Ford has to let ‘stupid’ out of it’s cage every now and then. Sounds like that’s where it landed. On the early 2.7’s. Seems like they do stuff like that just for fun. By the way I used to mechanic at Ford dealerships when I was younger. I didn’t like the things that they were...
  6. 2.7/3.5 EcoBoost to stock 4x4 driveline?

Has anyone put a 2.7 or 3.5 twin turbo in a ranger yet? I am seriously thinking about it. Not sure what would have to be cut out of engine compartment, if anything. I think it would be super cool setup. not sure about how it would bolt up to present driveline. Curious about electronics to make...
  7. Fuse #15 engine compartment

one other question. does it hurt if you accidentally drive it around with the jumper qire in for the code reading?...…. just curious you see......LOL
  8. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Ok people.....time for an update. Turned out I got a bad elm from that auto shack place. I admit the eco I received looked a little on the weak side, if you know what I mean. Now I haft a say something good....I did get my money back. Ordered a ecm from online rock hard auto place. Put it in and...
  9. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Guess I’ll check grounds and trace power to the pump.........
  10. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Ok, finally put a ECM in it. Now got no fuel pressure. Have power to fuel pump relay. Switched relays with no help. What are the odds of that. First I got fuel running out the tail pipe, now I got no fuel?????? Lol, WTF?
  11. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Sounds like I gotta lot of digging to do. Thanks to every one for their help and advice. I’ll let cha know what I find.
  12. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Before it started running this bad, my wife noticed gas dripping out of the muffler. So I have tried that and them engine started bogging down. But I’ll try this agin. Something has changed for the worse. It just coincided with putting that fuse in. Frustrating.
  13. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Ok. I'll pull it. Yeah I usually put injector cleaner. But I'll try the seafoam. Thanks. But it is blowing black smoke really bad now. I can't drive it. I just changed one of the oxy sensors because it was bad. No help though.
  14. Fuse #15 engine compartment

Hey there. I’m a nub. So bear with me. Bought a 94 ranger 4wd, manual trans, 4.0. My problem is....it has always been temperamental. Run good some times. Sometimes really doggy. Then I noticed that engine compartment fuse bos had number 15 missing. So I put one in and BAM. It started running...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad