• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Maritime Drag Racing

One piece driveshaft?

Any of you swap a 1st gen reg cab longbox's 2 piece driveshaft for a one piece unit? No big deal to get a custom length one built but I was wondering if there was something stock Ford that would fit.........
  2. Maritime Drag Racing

Drag Racing with I-beams?

Anyone have any ideas on how to loosen up the front I-beams so they move more easily and maybe get a little more travel? Right now we've got Lakewood 90/10s and while they have helped some I wonder if I can make the front suspension work a little better. Moroso doesn't make "trick springs"...
  3. Maritime Drag Racing

Dropped I-beams?

Just wondering if anyone had a USED set of dropped I-beams for an 87 Ranger for sale. With the Canadian $$ in the crapper, shipping costs through the roof and living on the old age pension new ones are out of the question. On Ebay $520.87 US becomes $690.58 CDN + $200.00 US shipping($265.16 CDN)...
  4. Maritime Drag Racing

Dropped I-beams

Looking for a set of used DJM or Belltech dropped I-beams for a 1st gen Ranger. With the Canadian $$ so low compared to the US dollar and the old age pension being my only source of income new ones are out of the question right now.
  5. Maritime Drag Racing

B-O-R-E-D

It's now the end of July and I should have already been to three different tracks for five events, two points meets, five Gamblers races, two Test and Tunes and two outdoor car shows. Instead of that the truck is still on jackstands in the garage since the middle of last September and my wife is...
  6. Maritime Drag Racing

Coincidences.......

What are the odds of two blue 350 Chevy powered Rangers with the exact same wheels being on the track at the same time? Also my name is Don, his name is Donnie, I'm from Homeville and he married a girl from Homeville. Cape Breton Dragway - Gerard Bryden photo.
  7. Maritime Drag Racing

Leaf spring clamp trial?

We've been getting too much chassis separation on launch so we're going to try this clamp on the front half of our "two leaf" spring packs. Two leafs only per side that is because we only kept the main leaf, tossed all the rest then made up a custom 2nd leaf a little thicker which we had to get...
  8. Maritime Drag Racing

Hello from Nova Scotia

Hello from Sydney, Nova Scotia. 69 year old retired coal miner and long time drag racer here. Just built this 87 longbox for Pro class drag racing. Typical 350 SBC bracket engine maybe 425HP. TH350, 8.8 with 4.30 gear and MT 9X30 Stock Eliminator style slicks. Still needs a gear change to 4.88s...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad