• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Poor Acceleration between 3k and 4K RPM

02 Ranger 3.0 I cleaned the maf sensor, little change. So I replaced it with a new one, started giving me p0171,0174 codes. Put the old on back in no codes. Other videos pointed me toward the coil pack and syncronizer shaft sensor. Found coil was weak on half the coils and found a burnt spot on...
  2. Bank 1 and 2 Problems

Having codes P0171, 0174. Check for leaks, cracked hoses only found one the PVC elbow. I can reset fault codes but they come back in a couple of days. Runs good except for these issues. I am still having a acceleration jerking between 3K and 4k, only does it when its warmed up. I've replaced the...
  3. Acceleration problem

Truck runs great except when you try to go faster. It spudders and surges between 3000 to 4000 rpm. Below and above that runs find. Passing gear work great. Any ideas.
  4. New to the form got 02 XLT 3.0 2wd

I'm looking for custom pids for the trans fluid temp and engine oil temp. Regular ford pids don't work on my obd2 torque pro. Any tips.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad