• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where can I find updated informations about rims and tires?

I have now looked at ”Frequent asked questions” and tires to Ranger in the “Tire Tech Library”. There is a lot of information bup it all stops at models made 2010. Don’t misunderstand me now, because I’m thankful for the help I got from this forum and it’s members but I’m a big time newbie...
  2. Need help, please

I bought the car 2:nd hand and this is my first car I own. I am almost 60 years old and I know this sound crazy but I always lived in the center of a big city and had little use of a car, when living in Sweden. What I didnt know when I first looked to buy this car was that the guy I hade with me...
  3. Is this dangerous to use in our trucks?

In Sweden, where I come from, these are forbidden and it doesn’t matter if it’s a bus or your car. We was always told they where dangerous, but I am kind of split. On a parking lot they can be felt like a tool of heaven. And I can understand that if you using it in normal day traffic and having...
  4. Anybody done a sticker wrap on their Ranger?

I’m planning for making a wrap on my ride. Right now I’m on the hunt for a good price/quality on the fabric that made me stalling the project. As the maker I was looking for is expensive. I found a picture online that look pretty much like my car, that I’m going to use. But I thought I can’t be...
  5. Why only up to 2011 offroad rangers?

Don’t understand why there is a 1998-2011 Off-road group. Where does all 2012-2019 fit? Regards Jacob
  6. Where can I get this.....

I want to have an antenna just like this. The one on the roof isn’t good enough and a bigger one up there will not be good. Anybody have a good guess where I maybe can find one....? I seen another even bigger that work as a flag pole as well, that would also be nice... Regards Jacob
  7. Removing part on dashboard question...

I have taken this part of the panel. I have a “wood” wrap I want to try on but to do it properly I should remove the air intake part. It looks complicated as it has a lot of holders/hooks and I’m a 100% newbie, not wanting to do something stupid. Any one who know how to remove them or even...
  8. Hi. I have a 2017 Ranger in Thailand

Hi. I just register. Been looking for a forum like this and been at some Ford forums that has been less good. I am from Sweden but living most time in Thailand. On a rather small island, Koh Samui. The car I have was made like it is, by the previous owner and then I’m modifying a bit. I want to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad