• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

Driving like grandpa on the highway today and was getting 30mpg. Had just put a full tank of mobile 87 in. Cruise control at 58 in a 55 zone.
  2. Drove one last week

Two words: Colorado shudder. I too was watching the Colorado for some time. I likely would have bought sooner, but the forums are lit up with a gm transmission problem that is on its 4th or 5th fix. I just couldn’t roll the dice on that kind of $ and issue.
  3. Drove one last week

I test drove a fully pimped out Lariat. Was nice, but too much $$$$. Found an xlt extended cab without sync3/nav. Replaced an ‘06 Colorado. Ride is very nice.
  4. Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

I've had my 2019 close to 10 days and have gone through one tank. With a lot of in town driving + some highway, my average 22.2MPG. I don't know what octane or brand the dealer filled it with. I filled up today at 87 with a "top tier" brand with the various detergents. Will see how it goes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad