• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dash space for cage

One more question. Most mount the rear cage hoop at the very back of the cab. In this area the floor is a raised with access holes to the body bolts. I can’t get a bar from the frame up under the body without cutting the floor or having a big air gap on the raised hump. I’m thinking of pulling...
  2. Dash space for cage

Nice, thanks! Yeah the passenger side seems doable but my dash is not totally out. Right now I’m having an issue on the drivers side getting the fuse block out of the way. It looks like more duct work to cut out so the block can tuck in under the dash.
  3. Dash space for cage

It looks like I also have to drill down through the vent on both sides. The airbag is super close to it also.
  4. Dash space for cage

I pulled the dash back to drill holes in the dash to add the thru dash roll cage. It’s my first attempt and I see it goes down thru the vent and to the floor. Both sides have wiring in the way. Can it fit with the wiring pulled to the side? Anybody do this type of cage?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad