• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. HELP! P0301 code

Hi everyone, I just bought my first ever Ford project truck and was pumped to find a great deal on a 2000 ranger xlt sport with 4.0L rebuilt engine. The seller told me there were a little over 60k miles on the rebuilt engine, no problems/leaks with engine, no check engine light..... well he...
  2. Engine swap help!

Hi! New to the site, so forgive me if this question has been answered... I just bought a 2000 Ranger xlt 4.0L. Of course, it needs a new engine... I have the chance to get a 4.0L engine from a 03 Ranger with just over 100k miles, will this fit correctly in my 2000 ranger?
  3. HELP PLEASE

Hi! New to the site, so forgive me if this question has been answered... I just bought a 2000 Ranger xlt 4.0L. Of course, it needs a new engine... I have the chance to get a 4.0L engine from a 03 Ranger with just over 100k miles, will this fit correctly in my 2000 ranger?
  4. Help! 00 ranger xlt engine

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad