• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stock 4.0 ohv w comp cams 422?

I've been researching on different forums about this for a while, my truck is a bone stock 97 ranger 4.0 ohv 5r55e 2wd supercab. I plan on doing a DUI Performance screamin demon coil pack and their live wire plug wires, with msd spark plugs, a k&n cai, and exhaust. My question is, I've heard...
  2. 96 4.0 explorer msd coilpack for 97 4.0 ranger?

I've been looking to upgrade the plugs and wires on my 4.0 (it has a misfire) and I figured I might as well upgrade my coilpack while I'm at it. The coilpack I found is an msd direct replacement for a 96 explorer 4.0 ohv and it doesnt say that its applicable to be used in my truck (97 ranger 4.0...
  3. How to: replace valve cover gaskets, fuel rail gaskets and lower intake gaskets

Quick question, I've got a 97 ranger 4.0 ohv and the valve cover gaskets I ordered say they're for a 98-03 ranger. I know over the years Ford made minute changes to the 4.0 and was wondering if the gaskets I received will work on my motor or if I need to order different ones?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad