• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bronco648

Rear Glass - 8 bolt versus 10 bolt?

Hi All, I have a 2011 RCSB and would like to swap the solid rear window for one with a slider. I found a slider out of a 1997 with eight studs (3 top, 3 bottom, 1 on each side). As I'm removing the solid window in the truck, I see that it has ten studs (5 top, 3 bottom, 1 on each side)...
  2. Bronco648

Wanted Fifth Gen. Sill Plates

Looking for a driver's side sill plate for my 2011 RCSB. But, I'll take both sides if that's what you have to sell. Part #s: Driver side: F57B-1013208-RAW Passenger side: 7L54-1013208-AAW I should be able to find these in a local yard but the issue is finding the time to get out there. TIA...
  3. Bronco648

Pigtail Wiring Diagram for Radio/CD Unit (3rd Gen.)?

Would anyone happen to have a wiring diagram of the pigtail for the CD/Radio for a 2011 Ranger? I'd be happy with a screenshot or PDF or picture as long as I can decipher to color codes. I am installing a Ford CD/Radio out of a 2010 XLT. The previous owner had a Kenwood receiver installed and...
  4. Bronco648

Delete this Post

Withdrawn from sale.
  5. Bronco648

Wheel Confusion - Back Spacing

Truck: 2011 RCSB XL with the stock steel wheels (15") I am looking for some Ranger/Explorer or after-market rims to dress up the truck somewhat. But, I'm confused by the information in the Wheel Fitment Guide: The basic Ranger wheel diameter is either 14×6 or 15×7 inches. Stock Backspacing is...
  6. Bronco648

Wanted WANTED: 2006-11 RCSB or Super Cab with Bad/No Drivetrain

I have a 2011 RCSB in Oxford White that could use some body parts; doors & tailgate (bed and passenger fender). I would obviously prefer rust-free items in Oxford White (but will consider other colors). Drivetrain can be bad or completely missing. Interior is not particularly important either...
  7. Bronco648

2.3L ('02-'11) Cooling System Maintenance - 2011 w/ 2.3

Hi All, I have a 2011 RCSB with the 2.3L four cylinder and auto tranny. The truck has just under 125K miles. Based on some of the things I've already replaced (plugs, wires, belt, fuel filter, shocks, PCV valve, etc.) the truck got some maintenance but not a lot. I think it's time to address...
  8. Bronco648

Headlight Adjuster Fitting - 2011 Ranger XL

Vehicle: 2011 Ranger XL RCSB 2.3 5R55E Looking for the headlight adjuster fitting that interfaces with the radiator support. Looks like my truck took a low impact hit to the passenger side headlight assembly. I'm in search of the dark grey (black) fitting on the left. The four 'stops' are...
  9. Bronco648

Fixing Rust in Doors

Ranger: 2011 Oxford White RCSB XL 2.3 with 5R55E I bought an '11 Ranger a couple of weeks ago with the knowledge that both doors had some (typical) rust in them; at the bottom of the doors including the seam. The driver's side is worse than the passenger side. However, there is no perforation...
  10. Bronco648

First Gen Oxblood (Red) - Interior Color?

I have an '85 RCLB with the red (oxblood) interior color. I discovered that my steering column covers (upper & lower) are in very sad shape (in spite of the p.o.'s best efforts). I'm in the process of buying a set in blue. Is there a manufacturer/color that approximates the original Ford Oxblood...
  11. Bronco648

Wanted Steering Column Trim/Surround - First Gen.

Looking for the 2-piece (upper & lower) steering column surround for an '85 Ranger. My truck has tilt steering, if it matters (I don't think it does). I would prefer them in red, if possible. The Ford part numbers are: E37A-3530 AWA and E37A-3533 AWA. There are very few First Gen. Rangers left...
  12. Bronco648

Tilt Steering Binding - Need some help

Truck 1985 RCLB 2.8 V6 A4LD XL or Base model (not sure which) No power steering After-market steering wheel Tilt steering column but I'm not sure if it's original to the truck or not This truck was driving fine during the last week of December (on vacation last week). All of the steering...
  13. Bronco648

Cooling Question - First Gen.

Ranger: 1985 RCLB, 2.8 V6, A4LD This truck just went thru a mechanical restoration. Most parts are new/rebuilt or refurbished. The 2.8 is off a fresh rebuild with less than 100 miles on it (currently). The t-stat the an o.e. replacement (192*). The radiator is a new, single core, o.e...
  14. Bronco648

First Gen. Ground Strap Question

Ranger: 1985 RCLB 2.8/auto I am putting this truck back together (after the p.o. removed the drivetrain). I have this ground cable: It measures ~25.5" from eye-to-eye and is the same gauge as the ground cable that goes from the battery to the radiator support (see Figure 3 below). The big...
  15. Bronco648

Hard Tonneau Cover Fit Question

Does anyone know if a hard tonneau cover, from a 2012 Ranger, will work on my 1985 bed? Both trucks have the 7' bed. TIA TL, DR: Yes and No. It will fit but won't seal (because the bed sides are different).
  16. Bronco648

Could use some advice - New 2.8 V6 - Initial Start - Low/No Oil Pressure?

I'm in the process of putting an '85 RCLB back together. I have a newly rebuilt 2.8 V6. I spun the engine with the starter to get oil circulating. I could not get any pressure to register on the gauge. I verified that I am getting oil to the heads (by popping off the passenger side valve...
  17. Bronco648

Engine Compartment - Routing of wires & hoses, etc.

OK, I'm getting close to having the my '85 RCLB re-assembled. However, because I didn't disassemble this truck, I'm a little lost as to how wiring and hoses are routed in the engine compartment. First Question: How does the starter cable run to the starter? I ran the red cable, from the...
  18. Bronco648

Replace Exhaust Manifold Studs?

The studs on my exhaust manifolds have seen better days (I'm talking about the studs that hold the Y pipe to the manifolds, not the bolts that hold the manifolds to the heads). There's a nut right where the stud meets the casting. At this point, is there any chance that they will simply unbolt...
  19. Bronco648

2.8 V6 "Spacer" between Carb & Intake

I am putting the drivetrain back into my '85 RCLB. The 2.8 V6 has a piece of cast & machined aluminum between the carburetor and the intake manifold. The vacuum 'tree' and the EGR valve connect to this. I need the gasket that goes between this piece and the intake manifold but have no idea what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad