• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tbuilder

2.3L ('83-'97) Need help with 2.3L ignition

This posting is a couple of years after the original but I hate posts that never reveal the solutions to the asked question so here is what I did to get the 2.3L running without the original computer controls. After some research I ordered a distributor and coil for an 83 Mustang, it installed...
  2. Dist.JPG

Dist.JPG

1988 Mustang Distributer
  3. Tbuilder

I am using the lower half of the fuel injection manifold to mount the carb. I was going to use the conventional Duraspark distributor and module from a 1988 Mustang but reading through some of the older posts here it seems that the distributor will hit the the intake manifold. Does anyone know...
  4. Tbuilder

The hole is in the block and the gear is present on the stub shaft. The 94 was the last year that the parts are in place to drive a conventional distributor. The question is which distributor to use. Without the ICM there is nothing to tell the Duraspark or an aftermarket MSD what advance curve...
  5. Tbuilder

I have a Ford 2.3L I4 out of a 1994 Ranger truck that I have installed in a 1925 Model T. The fuel injection has been removed and a carb installed. The question is can I make the existing dis ignition control module system work without the input from the powertrain control module (there are no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad