• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. no power to a/c low pressure switch

Ok. Thanks for you help with this. I will pull out that Control panel and check power to it and replace the switch if necessary. Will post the results to you. Thanks again
  2. no power to a/c low pressure switch

Ok. Since the connector to the a/c control usually plugs in and locks in by snaps, (acording to online searches) I'm sure there should be no reason for it to come unplugged. Everything else still works. No blown fuses, relays in outside fuse box have been tested and no problems. I am basically...
  3. no power to a/c low pressure switch

Well the reason i haven't pulled the panel yet, is like I said , I've had no unusual occurances to think that anything could have arbitrarily just gone wrong back there, but you're right, I do need to find out if the plug is hot to the control, but as I said, everything else works except there...
  4. no power to a/c low pressure switch

2003 Ranger 4.0 Automatic. Have no power from (or to a/c off/on switch), out to low pressure switch, to high pressure switch and ultimately to Compressor. Have checked relay under hood and fuses under hood and passenger compartment and none blown. Kinda stumped here. Just not powered. Have not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad