• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lug Nuts too shallow for custom wheels?

Own a 2006 2.3 XL 5 sp. single cab. A few months back I bought some American Racing aluminum 15x7's to dress it up. I also bought std size/depth chrome lug nuts, brand new Kumho tires, too. Now I have no more than 500 miles on the wheels/tires, but I've noticed the ride isn't as smooth as it...
  2. I need a source for Tach/Speedo lighting (LED or aftermarket replacement bulbs)

Over half of the speedo/tach bulbs in my ranger instrument cluster have burnt out. Parts guy at Ford wants to charge me a ridiculous per-bulb price - their cost is @ $13 a bulb. Does anyone have manufacturer/distributor recommendations for buying either an aftermarket or LED conversion...
  3. Ranger Generation 3: 60/40 Bench Seat Swapping - Easy, or......?

I have a 2006 XL (2.3, 5 sp. regular cab) where BOTH the driver and passenger (60/40 bench) seats are trashed. The donor is from a 2000 XL, (2.5, 5 sp. regular cab)- same type 60/40 bench, completely reupholstered. Is it a drop-in swap, all the way down to the sensor/airbag connections, or......?
  4. Ranger Generation 3: 60/40 Bench seat swapping - Easy or.....?

I have a 2006 XL (2.3, 5 sp. regular cab) where BOTH the driver and passenger (60/40 bench) seats are trashed. The donor is from a 2000 XL, (2.5, 5 sp. regular cab)- same type 60/40 bench, completely reupholstered. Is it a drop-in swap, all the way down to the sensor/airbag connections, or......?
  5. 2000 Ranger to 2006 Ranger seat swap - straight up bolt-in or mods needed ?

Both are XL, single cab. I want to swap out passenger and driver side on both trucks. Reason is a cost-savings move. Hoping its a bolt-in and electrical connect-up with no mods.... Can anyone comment from experience ?
  6. Which truck would you keep

I currently own 2 trucks: 1997 XLT Extended cab, 3.0 Manual, 170K. Strong runner. Transmission smooth, new-ish clutch. New AC/New Alt, Blend door replaced. Interior 7/10. Engine solid, body is VG, Have aluminum wheels which give it a nice vibe. Needs new paint to make it look pristine, but as...
  7. Recommendations for new AC kits - 97' 3.0 5 sp. XLT

Fellow Ranger owners - The time has come to do a complete AC retrofit on my truck. As the title says, it's a 97, 3.0, 5 sp. 170K on the clock. I'm looking for recommendations for a Manufacturer or distributor that puts out a solid high quality AC replacement kit for my truck. Something that...
  8. Hello from Northern California

Hi folks - Diehard Ranger man here for close to 20 years - had a 2000 and 2006 regular cab, passed those on to my sons, and now have a 97' XLT Extended cab 3.0 5-speed I rescued and am bringing back to respectability - that could be a project I could lose control of ($) if I don't watch it - I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad